segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

NEWS POEMS OF ALDO MORAES



"Lovebird"

Sweet landscape
Strange color mirage
New moons sevenfold
Seven veils
His image
His mouth
Your kindness
Its two hours
Being a mother
And being a woman.



II

I need to petals
I'll share the nectar
I'll turn the earth
I'll pick the flowers in our garden.

Last night, a cold wind witnessed the kiss.
Eyes held you and your gift was a caress.
Today, I'll give palm leaves.
And I'll choose perfum
And I'll share incense and sweet fruit in his mouth.





” When I was born, an angel
He gave me music:
Glasses are for the soul “



” Slave verses
you build poems
from dawn “






CARE OF LOVE

I will not take care of sick birds in the bush

I will not help old ladies on the sidewalk

I'm not going to cuddle in teddy bears

I do not dedicate the work to help children



I will not read existentialist philosophers, and I will not speculate on the mysteries of science

Distresses my soul the holy book and he talks about things timeless

And my body was clear that sharpens the knife crosses the banality of everyday life

My world ... if you really want to know, my world does not deal with matters that go outside ...



I will not review the movies key

I do not promise solidarity to those suffering or in need of care

I will not love them, men and women, like myself

I do not know love me, body or soul, I draw the progress ...




I will not try to million-dollar contracts

I ignore the existence of other worlds and adventures

I do not have dreams that live beyond

I do not know the metaphor of art ...




I do not want to hear the Russian ballet

I do not seek inspiration from the exact penalty

I do not imagine the book of salvation healing my soul

I do not heal the soul

Yet distressed I am, but I'm stuck

And you want to know? I just want to take care of my love!






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário